Subject: Congrats for iRiver H320 / H340 port effort

Congrats for iRiver H320 / H340 port effort

From: Andreas Heinz <rockbox_at_a80.net>
Date: 2005-12-02

Hi all,

i just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU! you all that have put much energy
into developing rockbox into what it has become.

i know rockbox since my first harddisk mp3 player, this was 4 years ago
(man time is running ...) :
a good old archos jukebox player 6000

used archos firmware about one week ( if it was a week ;)) and "kicked"
it for rockbox. since i switched to a iriver h320 at the end of last
year, i waited since the beginning of iriver h1x0 port of rockbox till i
could use rockbox on my h320 too. now since 2 days i'm running rockbox
again and it works like charm and installation was, as always known from
rockbox, really easy :)

knowing it's only for developers, i only can say WOW! if this is what
you think of "only for developers", then we truely can look forward to
your official release.

on my page, i have put up some pics, running my iriver h320:

http://cratoo.de/content/view/144/

text is in german, but pics speak more than words ;)

rockbox, in my eyes, is on of these outstanding open source projects,
and therefore you shall get my first paypal donation, i'll ever do. hope
you drink some beer/your favorite drink with these bucks ;)

keep up this real good work!

bye
Andreas

PS: it took me 3 tries to make a posting to this list, since i forgot
the email-adress with which i'm subscribed to the list and i didnt
receive a "bounce"