Subject: Re: Problems with booting Iriver

Re: Problems with booting Iriver

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2005-12-03

He may need to remove the rockbox .HEX file.
I don't know the exact name of the first part of the file, but the extension
is .HEX. and it is in the root of the drive.
Also, if it will not boot, there is a reset button between the USB port and
the power plug, and it is a rather small hole.

HTH.
Glenn