Subject: Re: Speed adjustment is it possible

Re: Speed adjustment is it possible

From: David Pedersen <>
Date: 2005-12-05

Not only would it be a great add-on, but apparently it is possible -
basically - to speed up an MP3 playback. Sewveral software has the ability,
and on my other tiny little mp3 player you can speed up or slowdown approx
15% of the playback. The big question is if it is possible in RB, or on the
actual supported players.