Subject: Re: Speed adjustment is it possible

Re: Speed adjustment is it possible

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 2005-12-05

Hi you wrote:

The big question is if it is possible in RB, or on the
actual supported players.

the question is not that big! Rockbox supports pitch adjustment on the
Archos units which works very well with audio books. I can't say for sure
about the IRiver port but you can bet that just like the voice UI, if it is
a permanent feature of rockbox, it will be supported.

I'm sure a Dev will clear the air here ASAP!

Cheers...rocker