Subject: Re: Speed adjustment is it possible

Re: Speed adjustment is it possible

From: David Pedersen <>
Date: 2005-12-05

Thanks! But is there a way of resetting this? Only way I found, right away,
was to turn my JB off/on... And, this function speeds up, but at the same
time raise the pitch. My other MP3 player has the ability to speed up,
without changing the pitch. I guess that is what most audiobook readers are
looking for. When changing the speed-pitch in RB even the voice ui changed,
is it posible to have that avoided?