Subject: Re: Speed adjustment is it possible

Re: Speed adjustment is it possible

From: ian douglas <id_at_w98.us>
Date: 2005-12-06

For what it's worth, the v1.0.4 firmware recently released for the US
H300 series players includes a playback speed/slow setting (I believe by
five 10% increments) but I haven't tested it yet so I don't know if it
affects the pitch of what's played back or not. And yay, they finally
fixed the randomize feature into a less-predictable setup.

Now if I can figure out where/how to get the mkboot utility (cvs?) I'll
get rockbox on my H320 with the 1.0.4 firmware.

-id