Subject: Re: charger questions

Re: charger questions

From: Neon John <>
Date: 2005-12-10

No. The V1 charger is 9 volts while the V2/FM is 6. The extra 3
volts will let the blue smoke leak out of a V2. Just ask me how I
know :-(

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 23:54:46 -0000, "rob powell" <>

>Hi all, can you use a charger for a player or recorder v1 on a v2 or
>FM recorder? I’m a recorder v2 charger short, but have a spare charger
>that I think came with a player. I do have another v2 charger, but it’
>s a US fitting, 110V, and I don’t have or know where to get a 240V
>equivalent, or adaptor.

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.-Ralph Waldo Emerson