Subject: Re: charger questions

Re: charger questions

From: Bluechip <>
Date: 2005-12-10

I tend to buy my "wall-warts" in Argos. Check the one you buy can supply
enough current (mA rating) ...great debate will be had on my next
comment: So long as the mA rating is over (not by tooo much) you will be
alright - if it's under, you will get a shortage of volts cuasing a lack of
charging ...and the PSU will over heat.