Subject: probs after replacing a drive in a recorder v2

probs after replacing a drive in a recorder v2

From: rob powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: 2005-12-11

Hi, I replaced 2 20GB drives with 100GB ones on Thursday. One is in a
recorder 20GB v1, the other is in a recorder V2. (not one of Glenn’
s). The one in the V1 works fine, is recognise as a Jukebox, but the
one in the V2 doesn’t appear to be being picked up by my PC. It
either locks up the “My Computer” function, or the computer as a
whole, or it simply appears to start, but it doesn’t appear in “my
computer”. Both drives are Seagate momentous.

I’m going away later tonight, and really want to fill my new big HD in
time. The machine never has had rockbox on it.

Rob