Subject: New blind H300 user

New blind H300 user

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_tamkeen.ae>
Date: 2005-12-13

Hi All

I am sure this has been covered before but then maybe not and sorry I
don't seem to be able to find the info.

basically here is what I want to achieve and would appreciate being
pointed to the right pages if they indeed exist or if someone would
rather throw me some instructions I would be very grateful as well.

As I mentioned I am a blind H340 user and want to get rockbox up and
running on my unit what I would like instructions for are the following.

1. How do I flash the I river firmware to enable me to load rockbox
2. How do I actually get rockbox on the unit?
3 How do I actually get rockbox to talk the names of files I have on the
unit.

I am sure this has probably been covered somewhere so excuse me if I am
being a dick.

cheers for now

Hamish