Subject: Re: Product Inquirie?

Re: Product Inquirie?

From: David Nielsen <david_at_lovesunix.net>
Date: 2005-12-13

tir, 13 12 2005 kl. 06:28 -0500, skrev Kolby Garrison:
> Hello Alll,
> I am purchasing an MPC Play/Recorder. I would like to know which players the RockBox Software works with, how stable it is on each, and where I can find more information about the product? Is RockBox Free?

Rockbox is beyond free, you even get the sourcecode to tinker with if
you so desire. Free speech and free beer as the saying goes.

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DeviceChart

should provide you with all the device support information you desire,
and then some.

More information can be found on rockbox.org and the related wiki page:

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome

Enjoy your future rockbox fueled device of doom.

- David Nielsen