Subject: Re: Non-Flashable V1

Re: Non-Flashable V1

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-12-14

> I might have the only flashable black-bumpered white-led Archos Recorder
> v1
> there is! ;-)

Naah, you lamers only followed after me! ;-)

Plus, mine is addititionally pimped with 8MB, double-sized 512 KB flash
(rombox forever!), serial mod, uart boot selectable via tiny hidden switch,
only 60GB HD (replacement overdue), and nice music on it. Perhaps I forgot
some other stuff.
</brag>

John, about the non-flashable: the only chance is to replace the chip.
Either you somehow program the chip before soldering it in, or you need one
with boot ROM and serial+uart boot mod to program it first time in system.

Jörg

--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* + WLAN-Router ab 0,- Euro*
Bis 31.12.2005 einsteigen! Infos unter: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl