Subject: RockBox On The Iriver H320?

RockBox On The Iriver H320?

From: Kolby Garrison <>
Date: 2005-12-15

Hi All,
Just thought I would let you all know, that the Iriver H320 can be purchased
For $320, you can also get an open box, which has maybe a CD or a Manual
missing for $299 from there as well.
I have purchased the unit, and can't wait for it to get here.
Can someone please explain the situation with RockBox on these units, is it
working or what? I can't figure it out.
Thanks so much.