Subject: Re: RockBox On The Iriver H320?

Re: RockBox On The Iriver H320?

From: ian douglas <id_at_w98.us>
Date: 2005-12-14

> For $320, you can also get an open box, which has maybe a CD or a Manual
> missing for $299 from there as well.

Be sure to check if it's new or a refurbished unit - there are lots
selling on Ebay for $150-$200 though, so be sure to check around for
prices. (I recommend checking pricegrabber.com first, but I'm biased
'cause I work there)

> Can someone please explain the situation with RockBox on these units, is it
> working or what? I can't figure it out.

It's still in development. They've got some units working for basic
functionality but there's still some ways to go before they'd consider
it 'ready for general consumption'.

-id