Subject: iriver Recommandation (was: Non-Flashable V1)

iriver Recommandation (was: Non-Flashable V1)

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:02:07 +0100

Hi,

the most suitable irivers to you would be those of the h100-series.
Pick the one with the hard disk size that suits you most.

The h300-series have a color display and the possibility to connect
external memory to it, like digital cameras for example.
I hope you don't mind if I explain it in the way that the color
display and something related to digital cameras is not very
usefull/helpdul to you, as a blind user.

lImbus