Subject: NOW PLAYING CURSOR / BROWSER CURSOR

NOW PLAYING CURSOR / BROWSER CURSOR

From: David Pedersen <dav-ped_at_frisurf.no>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:55:09 -0500

Here is an example, which illustrates my delemma. Is it possible to solve
this problem?

I go into my music directory, and choose to hear the songs in - say for
instance - Garth Brooks directory. Haven't heard thru this directory for a
while, and am not 100% sure of the songs in there. As I enter the directory,
the browser cursor is automatically placed on song #1. So far, everything is
perfect, as that's the song I want to start out with; why I simply press
PLAY. After a while, I realize that one of the songs, I don't really want to
keep any longer. Let's - for the example - say this is song #19. To delete
this song, I have to stop the playback, and here is where my problem is.
Because as I stop playback, I end up on song #1 (that is where the browser
cursor is sitting), and I will have to know exactly which song to scroll
down to, so as to delete it. Specially anoying, as I am blind, and have to
hear all the song titles spelled out. Is it possible, to have a choice in
the menus, so as to have the browser-cursor following along as playback goes
on? This is specially interesting if you have turned on the function of
automatically continuing on to the next directory, as you may find a song
several directories later, that you want to delete/rename; and when you stop
playback, the cursor jumps (or still sits) where you started out.