Subject: TALKING MP3 CLIP

TALKING MP3 CLIP

From: David Pedersen <dav-ped_at_frisurf.no>
Date: 2005-12-16

TALKING MP3 CLIP Hi,
DonĘt know if I have misunderstood something totally:

I Have made up a bunchof mp3 clips, where I have - in my own voice - read
the names of the folders on my Archoes. One name in each clip. So, one file
would say AUDIOBOOKS, another MUSIC etc. Then I have renamed the files to
_audiobooks.talk, and _music.talk; and set the voice dir to talk mp3 clip.
The funny thing is, that Crystal keeps saying folder1, folder2... What have
I done wrong? Is the clipnames case sensetive?

Please forebare with a poor guy, for asking!:)