Subject: replying to threads on the list

replying to threads on the list

From: alex wallis <wallis_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: 2005-12-16

hi list.
I have my list subscription set to digest mode so how can i reply to an existing thread without starting a knew message with the same subject line so its part of the thread?
as for the gapless playback in winamp perhaps its because i'm not a big music listener but i really don't notica a gap in between files but under rockbox and with the orriginal iriver furmware i really notice.
I just want a method that allows me to think its gapless wear the gap isn't noticeable between files.