Subject: Playing order in playlists

Playing order in playlists

From: Jani Kinnunen <>
Date: 2005-12-18

Would it be possible to make Rockbox play the files added to playlists in
the order in which the files are displayed in the directory browser? For
example, If I've selected the Alphabetical option under the File View menu,
Rockbox should then play the files in the same order. I've noticed that if I
create a playlist with the Create playlist option, Rockbox will play the
added files in inversed order.

I've also noticed that if the playlist contains file names which have
scandinavian letters, Rockbox keeps skipping them. That occurs only when I
try to play such a files from a playlist. They'll play fine from the dir
BTW, it would be great if the virtual keyboard could be made to support
scandinavian letters. Would that be possible?