Subject: Need help initiating the record indicator tone

Need help initiating the record indicator tone

From: Marlaina Lieberg <>
Date: 2005-12-18

I have the Archos Studio Recorder with I think the most recent version of
Rockbox--I updated it in late October or early November. it works great, I
love that I can have it tell me file 1 file 2 etc. in the recordings folder.
However, for the life of me, I can't get any indicator tone or buz when I
press record. I've done it in quiet surroundings and noisier ones and it
doesn't matter.

I am leaving for a cruise on Thursday, and want to do some podcasting from
the cruise and would love to have this feature working. Could somebody help
me? I'm willing to phone anywhere in the world if necessary to discuss what
I've done incorrectly to make it not work.

Many thanks for such a great tool! It's wonderful!

Marlaina Lieberg
To listen to my podcasts over the web visit

To subscribe to my podcasts with your podcast aggrigator, point to