Subject: Re: Playing order in playlists

Re: Playing order in playlists

From: David Pedersen <dav-ped_at_frisurf.no>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:46:31 -0500

It might happen that the Keyboadrd does support scandinavian characters,
along with a whole bunch of other characters, but many of them are not
spoken. For those of us who do not have the chance of reading the screen,
there is a challenge. THe other day, when I was to use the underscore sign
(_) I had a HARD TIME figuring out where to find it in the virtual keyboard