Subject: Playlist question

Playlist question

From: Holden Bonwit <>
Date: 2005-12-19

Hello all,
 A number of times lately I'm trying to switch the play order in the following way, and can't figure out how.
 Let's say I'm in the middle of a song in Folder 1, and I decide that I'd like to switch to another genre of music, and play all the songs in Folder 2. Since I'm playing music for coworkers, too, I don't want to stop this song, navigate to Folder 2 and play a song there. Basically I want to Enqueue the entirety of Folder 2.
 Is there any way to navigate to a song in another folder, select it, and have the playlist continue in that folder?