Subject: Question Jukebox Multimedia

Question Jukebox Multimedia

From: Pierre LAURIER <pierre_at_laurier.org>
Date: 2005-12-20

Hello,

I've just bought a second hand 'Archos Jukebox Multimedia' (Audio Photo Video
USB Hard Disk, with record function ) labelled 'JBM' on the backside, and
have some questions :

- this box uses Archos software 1.3.3 and the batteries are not charging at
100 %, mostly 50 %; then I have some problems with the display and commands
freezing when using on batteries; is it an issue with the soft ? or really
the batteries ? or hardware pbm ?

- is this model compatible with Rockbox ? if I install Rockbox, will it help
me track the problem ?

Thanks,

--
Pierre LAURIER	- OpenPGP ID 0x2FB3B317