Subject: Re: introduction and a question

Re: introduction and a question

From: Djd <daredevil221_at_wdjm3.com>
Date: 2005-12-20

These I-river models you mention. Are they as good as the archos? What makes
one model like the H120 different from the H340? Do the menus still talk
with the I river using this firmware like they do with the Rockbox? How much
can these mp3 players store?
Thanks from David
This email message was scanned by the Nod32 Antivirus System. Visit
http://www.nod32.com
for more information about this product.

Check out The Djd Invasion for a show that features a variety of songs, from
past to present, fro the US to Europe and beyond, from all types of musical
styles and genres. Go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
for more info