Subject: Re: introduction and a question

Re: introduction and a question

From: John Lawrence <blaquestic_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-12-20

Iriver is as good as Archos. I'm sure many of us would agree that they are
better. The H100 is the earlier h-series. It is in black and white. The last
two digits refer to the hard disk capacity. The h120 has 20 gigs, the h140
has 40. The H300 series is the newer model, with a larger color screen. It
comes in a 20 gig and a 40 gig model as well (20 gigs being about 5,000
songs, 40 being around 10,000). Rockbox is fully up and running on the h100,
and is still being tweaked with on the h300, but the newer technology on the
h300 will allow it too do much more. The h300 is also capable of playing
small videos and viewing photos. It is still sold internationally.