Subject: obtaining iriver firmware updates

obtaining iriver firmware updates

From: alex wallis <wallis_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: 2005-12-21

Hi list.
I no that iriver have released knew firmware for there iriver IHP series on december first. However there site is seriously bad to get round.
So could people suggest to me ways of getting the knew firmware either by giving me direct urls to the firmware for the H 140 or by sending it direct to me?
|Thanks a lot.
Oh if anyone does send firmware directly to me could you send me both patched and unpatched versions? thanks its just i always make sure i have both in case i want to switch back.