Subject: Re: The playlist bug

Re: The playlist bug

From: charlie martin <>
Date: 2005-12-22

I also notice this bug. I use iso-latin1 encoded playlist and have the
same problem.
It appeared with the first commit of ID3 unicode support, that is Dec
If You want to avoid this bug, use the Dec 6th RB version for the
I noticed Marcoen of this bug, since he leads the unicode support.
Le 22 déc. 05, à 16:47, Jani Kinnunen a écrit :

>> I've also noticed that if the playlist contains file names which have
>> scandinavian letters, Rockbox keeps skipping them. That occurs only
>> when I
>> try to play such a files from a playlist. They'll play fine from the
>> dir
>> browser.
> When will that bug be fixed? This is very annoying to me, since I've
> lots of
> MP3 files which have scandinavian characters in their names, and I
> don't
> want to play them separately each time.
> Jani

Téléchargez sur