Subject: Re: VOICE UI

Re: VOICE UI

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: 2005-12-22

On 12/22/05, David Pedersen <dav-ped@frisurf.no> wrote:
> When pllaying a song, and entering the menus, on my Archos, there is no
> voicing of the menus. Ok, I know that is because the chipset only allows one
> MP3 at a time. My question is, though, would it be possible to have the
> menus voiced in pause mode? At that time there is no MP3 playing, right?

Hi,

if I remember correctly, it can't be done in the pause as well,
because all buffers are still full with "music".
Therefore, to get voice in pause, the buffers had to be flushed, which
get's back to the same effect as stopping, doing your menu and
settings stuff and resuming the playback later on.

lImbus