Subject: Re: VOICE UI

Re: VOICE UI

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-12-22

> When playing a song, and entering the menus, on my Archos, there is no
> voicing of the menus. Ok, I know that is because the chipset only allows
> one
> MP3 at a time. My question is, though, would it be possible to have the
> menus voiced in pause mode? At that time there is no MP3 playing, right?

I haven't done so because it would complicate the internal playback machine
a lot.

Theoretically, it would even be possible to play the clips while playing, by
stitching them in.

Such things may appear on the horizon with my proposed new
recording/playback system and a "frame walker". A good opportunity for this
renovation would be the introduction of wav recording/playback. For that
we'd need to straighten several things.

Jrg

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse fr Mail, Message, More +++