Subject: Re: Iriver Manuals?

Re: Iriver Manuals?

From: ian douglas <id_at_w98.us>
Date: 2005-12-23

Hi Kolby, congrats on getting the H320, I absolutely love mine.

I was going to copy and paste all of the text from their 30MB PDF file,
and put it in a place for you to download, but whoever made their PDF
file needs to be slapped upside the head.

The manual is a small book, and so they typed two pages per 8.5 by 11
page in the PDF file, and selecting the text to copy and paste selects
the lines from both 'pages' at a time, so some work would need to be
done to de-interlace the lines of text - no small feat.

If anyone else knows of a text-only version, then great. If not, I'll
spend some time copying and pasting and editing, or collaborate with
others on the list if they want to chip in an hour or two of their time
for Kolby's Christmas present.

-id