Subject: Re: Iriver Manuals?

Re: Iriver Manuals?

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2005-12-23

Hi Kolby,
I don't have a paper manual for the 300 series, as I only own a 120 model.
So someone with a manual and scanner will have to do that for you.
Are you sure that it is not readable?
Sometimes there are images that don't convert, but if you get past that, it should read better.
I noticed that the converted PDF for the IHP-120 rendered a better copy for me than did my scanning of my paper manual.
Did you try converting the DOC to TXT?

Glenn