Subject: US/International H320's

US/International H320's

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 2005-12-24

Hello,

I am seeking to purchase an H320 or H340 but am some what confused as to the
difference between the US and International versions.

Is the only difference the fact that you cannot play DRM files on the
International version after returning to the Iriver firmware from rockbox?

Will the international version support the English language voice UI?

What else do I need to know living here in Canada about the difference
between the two versions.

Also an inside lead on where I can get a hold of a new 320 would be a real
Christmas bonus.

Happy holidays...rocker