Subject: Re: US/International H320's

Re: US/International H320's

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: 2005-12-24

Hi,
the newest european software only introduces the additional video
browser. video playback was already possible before with the normal
music browser.

The differences between the US and international/european versions is
indeed the software in DRM as you described and the Usb-To-Go-Support
on the hardware-side.

manuel