Subject: Re: US/International H320's

Re: US/International H320's

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 23:51:17 +0100

Oh, sorry, not that way.

The US-Version HAS DRM, that means it will play music you payed for,
where the INT version does not.
The INT version has proper usb-to-go-support, where the US-version
only has a stripped down version. Note that this limitation is done in
the hardware, so nothing rockbox can bak up.
There are however descriptions for modifications to get the US-version
to the same capabilities with modifying the hardware.

manuel