Subject: installing rockbox on iriver h340

installing rockbox on iriver h340

From: Scott Erichsen <pianoman_at_scotterichsen.com>
Date: 2005-12-29

Hi all, I'm new to this list and a blind user.
I'm trying to get the correct version of the firmware for my Iriver H340
player.
I know my iriver says that I have firmware version 1.28E so I downloaded the
Europe version from the iriver.com site. However when I run fwpatcher.exe
and select the h300.hex file it does not patch it just says it could not
recognise the file.
I can patch the japanese version of the firmware though. I bought my iriver
h340 in australia of course as I'm from there, does anyone have suggestions?
Thanks for any help.
Cheers,
Scott