Subject: Another car adapter mode question

Another car adapter mode question

From: Joey <>
Date: 2005-12-30

I am having a slight problem with car adapter mode. Works fine when I turn
it off, idle is set to 5 min. The problem is when I turn my car back on.
Most of the time, the power light and the backlight turn on, but nothing
else. No rockbox, no hardrive. I know I have to turn it back on manually,
but to do that, I have to unplug it, hold down stop for about 10 seconds
till the lights turn off, then turn it back on. Every once in a while it
will work fine and go into charging, then I can just hold On to turn it on.
Anyone have any suggestions? Original JB6000, btw.