Subject: Re: a few rockbox questions and an error

Re: a few rockbox questions and an error

From: Benjamin Walter <>
Date: 2005-12-30

alex wallis wrote:
> hi list.

Hello Alex.

> i tried that url to find out about daily changes, could someone tell me the url for the h 140 changes please?

it is actually the same as for the H120. H120 and H140 use the same

> also i'm having problems deleting files,
> i press the stick thing on the delete directory option and nothing happens what am i doing wrong?

You may be pressing the stick too long, I just tried it, and it doesn't
work then.

Select the file or directory to delete.
Long-press the Stick.
choose delete
Short-press the stick.
Now, there should be a screen coming up asking you whether you want to
delete the file, with the options play=yes, any other=no. Take your
time, read it and think about ;-)
Now, short-press the stick again, and you should be fine.