Subject: Re: Rockbox query

Re: Rockbox query

From: Brian Hartgen <brian_at_hartgen.org>
Date: 2005-12-30

Hi
I am convinced that the bootloader is not booting Rockbox. I thought it
was, but nothing is happening when I press the aB Button.

I wonder whether I do in fact have the right firmware. I went to the link
for the 1.29EU firmware from Rasher's site as this was easier to do. The
conventional link on the Rockbox page points to an iRiver site link, and the
page was not displaying correctly. So this was the preferred method.

Should I perhaps use the earlier firmware instead, say 1.28?

Brian Hartgen