Subject: still can't find the reset button on my h 140

still can't find the reset button on my h 140

From: alex wallis <wallis_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: 2005-12-30

hi.
i still can't find the reset button on my iriver h 140. o#be poked every whole on the player with a pen and not a lot has happend can anyone help? thanks.
also just a thought about resetting would it be possible to introduce a kind of combination of buttons to reset the player like on windows 98 control alt delete used to reboot the computer?
was just wondering as i was out yesterday and rockbox crashed and i had nothing with which to reset the player.