Subject: Re: RECORDING QUESTION

Re: RECORDING QUESTION

From: Martin Borus <mborus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 14:15:50 +0100

On 12/31/05, Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca> wrote:

> The functionality is there, but it isn't enabled on the iriver models.
> Which key would you like to have it on?
>
> The AB button works for me...rocker

AB seems like a good choice.

Alas the Navi-button makes a loud click that you'd get into your microphone
recordings, otherwise I'd prefer that.

BTW, is is possible to have the HD LED on the Iriver behave like the
Archos recording LED, so that we'd get flashing LED for REC-pause and
Inverse LED for recording? Currently it's very hard to find out if a
recording
is running or not. The icon is not changing, the only way to see it is to
wait
if the kb go up or not. In the last weeks I had the unit on REC-pause
several time
thinking I was recording...

Martin