Subject: Playlist - blind user needs help!

Playlist - blind user needs help!

From: David Pedersen <>
Date: 2006-01-02

Hi list!
Could anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong.

I want to make up a playlist on my Archos. Here is what I have done:

I go to folder1, scroll down to file3, press and hold PLAY til I get the
menu. Then selecting playlist, and insert. The melody starts to play. I
press stop, and scroll down to file17, and repeat the playlist steps. Then
to Folder3/file12, and so forth. When I have picked the songs I want, I go
to the main menu, F1, and to playlist options, and then choose save

The thing is, that it saves an M3U file, but when I click on that one, it
only plays the last file I put into my playlist. What is wrong? I am blind,
so I have to stop the playback of the songs, so as to listen to the
folder/filenames when scrolling around, and searching for the songs I want
inserted in my playlist.