Subject: Re: Virtual keyboard

Re: Virtual keyboard

From: Rocker <>
Date: 2006-01-03

Thanks. Nice work...Keith

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frej Bjon" <>
To: "Rockbox" <>
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 2:23 PM

I don't have an Archos myself, but looking at a screeshot of the recorder
in the manual, I came up with what should be all characters. I also
figured out the larger layout for the iRiver H100 series in case anyone
needs it. I'm not sure if the H300 series has a different layout though,
since it has an even larger screen.

I'll put both layouts at the end of this message and in two text files on
the web:

Archos link:

iRiver link:

Those text files and this mail should be UTF-8 encoded, just so you know,
if something doesn't work. I'll also put them in the BlindFAQ on the wiki. There's a lot of highly unusual characters in the iRiver
layout though, I haven't heard of any language needing e.g. a paragraph

  Frej Bjon

Here are both the layouts:

ABCDEFG !?" @#$%+´
HIJKLMN 789 &_()-`
OPQRSTU 456 §|{}/<
VWXYZ.,0123 ~=[]*>

ABCDEFG abcdefg !?" @#$%+´
HIJKLMN hijklmn 789 &_()-`
OPQRSTU opqrstu 456 §|{}/<
VWXYZ., vwxyz.,0123 ~=[]*>
àáâãäåæ ìíîï èéêë «»°ªº¹²³
óòôõöø çðþýÿ ùúûü ¬¶¨

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 21:13:53 +0200, David Pedersen <>