Subject: Re: Virtual keyboard

Re: Virtual keyboard

From: Frej Bjon <fbjon_at_abo.fi>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 04:06:04 +0200

Actually, if you look in a unicode spec, you'll find that all of those
have a name. It's just that the name can be rather long sometimes. For
example: acute accent, copyright sign, left angle quotation mark ...

Here's a nice reference for the Latin charset:
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/latin1/3.html

Perhaps an abbreviated version of those names can be used, unless the
character has a native pronunciation in the current language?

Frej