Subject: Re: Playlist - blind user needs help!

Re: Playlist - blind user needs help!

From: brian hartgen <>
Date: 2006-01-04

Now that I have Rockbox on my iRiver H340 working nicely, I am creating
Playlists on my computer using winamp. This is obviously as accessible as
could be. I then transfer the .m3u file to the iRiver. Using Rockbox, I
can then activate shuffle play if I want to and have the playlist play songs
at random.

This may help you.

Brian Hartgen
SKYPE: brianhartgen