Subject: Re: Playlist - blind user needs help!

Re: Playlist - blind user needs help!

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:54:23 -0600

This is not a bug with the Archos units.
Even though the unit is paused, the buffer is still holding the voice clip.
It would be like pausing a song, and wanting to start another while the
first one is paused.
Although the voice clip doesn't come close o filling the 2 MB buffer, I
don't think 2 separate items can reside there.
Glenn