Subject: Re: Playlist - blind user needs help!

Re: Playlist - blind user needs help!

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:22:52 -0600

I don't know about your second idea, but the first idea seems doable, but I
don't think it would be something most people would like, but maybe someone
could give a menu option like:
Bookmark on pause
and when this is turned on, the buffer would be cleared, and when resuming,
it would pick up where the bookmark was put.

I would also like the second idea too.
Glenn