Subject: Re: Playlist - blind user needs help!

Re: Playlist - blind user needs help!

From: Jochen Schulz <>
Date: 2006-01-05

Tom Cole:
> On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 23:13:53 +0100, Jochen Schulz <>
>> I already proposed something similar in feature request #1342451, but I
>> guess I could not make myself clear. So, if anybody else thinks this
>> might be a good idea, step ahead and tell us your usage scenario. I'd
>> love to have this feature added to Rockbox.
> Adding the first song does not add all the songs in the directory.

Sure it does. At least when I press PLAY. If I insert a single song via
"context menu", There are still all the other songs in the playlist
that I listened to previously. Currently, the only way to clear the
playlist (that I know of) is to turn off Repeat (which I have set to
"All" most of the time) and play the list until the end.

> Also you can delete songs from the playlist in the "View Playlist"
> screen. (You can also change the order of the songs.)

Yes, but it is a little cumbersome to delete every single song

I wish I could achieve a 'just stepped out of the salon' look more
often. Or at least once.
[Agree]   [Disagree]