Subject: iRiver trouble

iRiver trouble

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2006-01-06

My friend is still having problems with his iRiver with Rockbox, and
although he did find the reset button, he said that it did not feel like he
was pushing anything. I thought that it was not charging, but it seems to
be stuck on a book, and it is fully charged.
Below is a description, and thanks for any suggestions for him.
I have had him try and reset it, or try and boot to the iRiver firmware, and
it appears to not work...