Subject: Re: one quick virtual keyboard question

Re: one quick virtual keyboard question

From: Frej Bjon <>
Date: 2006-01-08

Indeed, there is no backslash in neither version of the VK, but you can
use a forward slash to the same effect, to create subdirectories.
Actually, though Windows uses backslashes, it will also usually accept
forward slashes as well. (that is, Windows will, but some applications
might not)

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 18:47:23 +0200, David Pedersen <>