Subject: Re: Charging in rb2.5

Re: Charging in rb2.5

From: Manuel Dejonghe <>
Date: 2006-01-08

Hi there,

there has been a major rework of the charging-stuff for 2.5
A known problem is, that the battery status is indicated as beeing
very low just after switching on the unit, but in overall it's been an
improvement. From what I know, the charging is a bit more agressive.
If I remember correctly, the trickle is still done, but automatically
and without feedback to the user.